nv-l

Re: [nv-l] web console & background images ???

2005-11-16 10:58:07
Subject: Re: [nv-l] web console & background images ???
From: James Shanks <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:57:29 -0500
The current web console does not support background maps.  That's a known
limitation which many users have asked be rectified in a future release.

James Shanks
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

             Michael D Schleif
             <mds AT helices DOT org>

             owner-nv-l@lists.         nv-l mailing list
             us.ibm.com                <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>

                                                                        cc

             11/16/2005 10:43                                      Subject
             AM                        [nv-l] web console & background
                                       images ???

             Please respond to
                   nv-l

Netview for Windows, v7.1.4, FP3

I have seen confusing and conflicting information on this subject.

Our main console (default map) maps our WAN onto the geographic map of
the United States.  Submaps show subsets of that WAN specific to
individual states (e.g., Illinois, Texas, &c.)  This is how we present
information on the single server console.

How can we display this same information in a Web Console?

If this is in the documentation, I have not found it, and will
appreciate pointers to such document.

--
Best Regards,

mds