nv-l

[nv-l] web console & background images ???

2005-11-16 10:44:25
Subject: [nv-l] web console & background images ???
From: Michael D Schleif <mds AT helices DOT org>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:43:49 -0600
Netview for Windows, v7.1.4, FP3

I have seen confusing and conflicting information on this subject.

Our main console (default map) maps our WAN onto the geographic map of
the United States.  Submaps show subsets of that WAN specific to
individual states (e.g., Illinois, Texas, &c.)  This is how we present
information on the single server console.

How can we display this same information in a Web Console?

If this is in the documentation, I have not found it, and will
appreciate pointers to such document.

--
Best Regards,

mds