nv-l

[nv-l] Cisco PIX SNMPAgent

2005-11-02 09:54:19
Subject: [nv-l] Cisco PIX SNMPAgent
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring AT yahoo DOT com>
To: NetView List <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 06:53:01 -0800 (PST)
Hi list,

What name should we use as SNMPAgent for Cisco PIX devices or, rephrasing
it, how do we discover the right name (if such thing exists as a "right"
name) to use before we can input this data at the oid_to_type file ?

I mean, the OID number, MIB files and such can be easily found at
cisco.com...but no mention for the SNMPAgent name was found. I do not know
if this is really important though, or we can just come up with a name,
like "CiscoPIX" for instance.

Thanks.

Mario

http://farechase.yahoo.com