nv-l

[nv-l] Loading MIB error

2005-09-22 14:15:51
Subject: [nv-l] Loading MIB error
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring AT yahoo DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:15:15 -0700 (PDT)
Hi list,

I am having some problems when loading MIBs............I always get the error below:

Processing File: /usr/OV/snmp_mibs/Cisco/CISCO-ENVMON-MIB.MIB
File /usr/OV/snmp_mibs/Cisco/CISCO-ENVMON-MIB.MIB is not loaded. It will be skipped.
Resolving Imports.
Error: Cannot resolve reference to CISCO-VTP-MIB.OwnerString.
Parsing complete with no errors.
Select OK to commit the changes.

This CISCO-VTP-MIB appears in every MIB I try to load using the mibloaderpanel command, even whe trying to load itself.

How can I work this around ?

Thanks.

Mario