nv-l

Re: [nv-l] nvaddtotrapd -R

2005-09-14 19:09:59
Subject: Re: [nv-l] nvaddtotrapd -R
From: "Michael J. Freeman" <mfreeman AT netcogov DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:09:11 -0500
On Wednesday 14 September 2005 17:57, George deSocio wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

At the time we discovered this problem, we were also getting an "event storm"
with several devices being misconfigured and having spanning tree problems,
so I was seeing lots n lots of traps come in. My thought is that netmon was
having a hissy fit not knowing what to do with all this information and kind
of just told me to shutup for a while, since now that the problem in the
network was fixed, I was able to run that command again no problem.