nv-l

Re: [nv-l] trapd.log on Netview unix

2005-09-13 08:26:10
Subject: Re: [nv-l] trapd.log on Netview unix
From: James Shanks <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:25:23 -0400
I thought this was answered yesterday.  It's a flat ASCII file with the
same format as on Windows.  But if you are trying to code something to
parse it, then I'd advise you to install the UNIX product and try it.

James Shanks
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

             Swapna Prasad
             <swapna56782004@y
             ahoo.com>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

             owner-nv-l@lists.                                          cc
             us.ibm.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [nv-l] trapd.log on Netview unix
             09/13/2005 12:11
             AM

             Please respond to
                   nv-l

Hi All,

       I don't have a NetView on Unix installation? I wanted to know, can I
access trapd.log file and what is the format of this file ?

Thanks