nv-l

[nv-l] Error retrieving mapdb field info: Null field value

2005-09-12 17:11:28
Subject: [nv-l] Error retrieving mapdb field info: Null field value
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring AT yahoo DOT com>
To: NetView List <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:09:41 -0700 (PDT)
Hi list,

I have a NV 7.1.4 with Fixpack 3 running on a Solaris 5.8 box. For some reason the file value_info.ovf increased its size in 130MB in about an hour and continued this way. I executed the commands below after consulting IBM support:

nvturbodatabase space
nvturbodatabase speed
ovmapcount
ovtopofix -a
ovw_fields
ovw_config
ovw_verify
The problem is that now I have the following error message when trying to open the GUI:

"Error retrieving mapdb field info: Null field value"

Any ideas ??

Thank you.

Mario