nv-l

[nv-l] Create RIM Object - Netview

2005-09-12 10:16:15
Subject: [nv-l] Create RIM Object - Netview
From: X X <tatakua2000 AT yahoo.com DOT ar>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:15:18 -0300 (ART)
I have installed, TMF 4.1.1, TMON 5.1.2 in a Suse
Linux an Netview 7.1.4 in a AIX 5.3. I wanna know how
can i create a RIM object. I think ( I wanto know if
right) a Ihave to create a DB in my ORACLE server,
after that i create the rim object with wcrtrim in my
TMF server, or I have to use some script to do the
job. I dont find any script to create the rim or thew
DB structure. I didnt installed the DatawareHouse
component, Can I work without    DataWare.-? I hae to
create a DB an a RIM object for Netview and another
for Monitor?.-

Fabian

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar