nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Nv 7.1.4 fp3 on suse 9 sp 1

2005-09-11 10:23:01
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Nv 7.1.4 fp3 on suse 9 sp 1
From: "Evans, Bill" <Bill.Evans AT hq.doe DOT gov>
To: "'nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 10:20:56 -0400

In my case I execute the NVenvironment and other initialization procedured AFTER I invoke “sudo ksh”.   It bothers the security fanatics who want each command to be executed individually under sudo so they can be tracked but does allow me to get the job done without knowing the root password.

Bill Evans