nv-l

Réf. : Re: [nv-l] No right-click menu

2005-09-07 02:45:16
Subject: Réf. : Re: [nv-l] No right-click menu
From: thierry.van-mol AT ciev.vd DOT ch
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 08:44:25 +0200
Netview 7.1.4 FP3 running on Solaris 8
DISPLAY exported to eXceed 8.0.0.25 or Linux Ubuntu 5.04 ditrib, then
no right-click menu.

If DISPLAY is exported to another Solaris box, then everything works
fine.

About opening a PMR with support, I was thinking that their policy was
to not deal with problems related to X DISPLAY not on the local host.

Thierry