nv-l

[nv-l] Hidden Objects List

2005-09-02 14:45:56
Subject: [nv-l] Hidden Objects List
From: "Zoeckler, Eric A." <Eric.Zoeckler AT us.ngrid DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 14:44:50 -0400

Platform:  AIX 5.2 NV7.1.4 FP3

Anyone know a way to search and edit the Hidden Objects List (not via the gui)?  Is there an editable file associated with the list?

Couldn't locate in the docs, not sure if its possible.  Reason:  I customize by using location.conf.  Occassionally I have items

hidden that I need to find and delete so that I can then do a netmon rediscovery and refresh of the gui.  The end goal is for the

objects to be correctly placed into there appropriatle location objects.

Thanks!

Eric Zoeckler
IT Analyst - Network Control Center
Data Center Operations
nationalgrid
Eric.Zoeckler AT us.ngrid DOT com

**** For your information: Beginning this Fall, Granite State Electric, Massachusetts Electric, Nantucket Electric, Narragansett Electric and Niagara Mohawk will each be doing business under the name National Grid. ****

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential to National Grid and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to this message and let the sender know.