nv-l

Re: AW: [nv-l] ICMP only

2005-08-30 16:23:20
Subject: Re: AW: [nv-l] ICMP only
From: reamd AT Nationwide DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:22:04 -0400
Thanks Ralph and James.. I appreciate your knowledge..

                   James Shanks
                   <jshanks@us.
                   ibm.com>                                           From
                                         James Shanks <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT
com>
                   Sent by:                                             To
                   owner-nv-l@l         nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

                   ists.us.ibm.                                         cc
                   com
                                                                   Subject
                                        Re: AW: [nv-l] ICMP only

                   08/30/2005
                   03:42 PM
                   Please
                   respond to
                   [email protected]
                   s.ibm.com

Thanks for keeping me straight, Ralph.  I should know better than to
comment about netmon, except in the most general terms.

James Shanks
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

SCHIFFINGER Ralph <ralph.schiffinger AT it-austria DOT com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
08/30/2005 12:33 PM
Please respond to
nv-l

"'nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
cc

Subject
AW: [nv-l] ICMP only

NON-SNMP-entries start with ^ (caret), i.e.
^10.11.12.13
HTH Ralph