nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Switch Analyser

2005-08-12 11:36:14
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Switch Analyser
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:35:03 +0100
I am currently writing a document showing some ITSA scenarios that show the effects of some of the different configuration parameters, the events that are received, and (when I finish that section) how these events appear when forwarded from NetView to TEC. This is very much a work-in-progress at the moment. If anyone would like a draft copy, they are welcome (in return for your comments). Please respond privately rather than clogging nv-l with such requests. Please also note that I am away from COB this evening (UK time) so responses after then will be replied to on August 22nd.

Cheers,
Jane

Kelly Root wrote:

Where can I find documentation on the Switch Analyser product? Also - those of you who are using it - was it easy to implement\configure? are you happy with the extra features this product supports? Any comments\suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Kelly Root
Hewitt Associates
kjroot AT hewitt DOT com

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565
Copyright (c) 2005 Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>.  All rights
reserved.