nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Netview Certification

2005-08-03 14:17:14
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Netview Certification
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 19:15:41 +0100
The TEC 3.9 exam has virtually no NetView questions in it. I took the TEC 3.9 test in December. At least the selection of questions that I got, had fewer questions to do with NetView than previous versions of the TEC test that I have taken.

I'm sorry, but my perception is that "No - IBM is NOT considering NetView at all". I raised this question with IBM in February this year and the answer I got from the Certification Manager was:

"We do not offer a NetView exam or certification any longer. Our last attempt had to be rebranded for marketing reasons as "IBM Tivoli Enterprise Console V3.8 - Network Management" and met with a dismal reception so when we updated the exams to the V3.9 version we did not include the NetView half of the ITEC product. "

Sadly,
Jane

usman.taokeer AT s-iii DOT com wrote:

Since Netview is now a part of TEC so you have to take exam for TEC which is 'Test 594'.

*"praveen kumar" <praveenkumar.nair AT ustri DOT com>*
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

02-08-05 06:17 PM
Please respond to
nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

        <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
cc

Subject
        RE: [nv-l] Netview Certification

Is IBM not considering Netview at all ??????
<http://www.ustri.com/>
*
Praveen kumar*

praveenkumar.nair AT ustri DOT com