nv-l

[nv-l] events coming from unmanaged network

2005-07-27 05:07:45
Subject: [nv-l] events coming from unmanaged network
From: "praveen kumar" <praveenkumar.nair AT ustri DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:35:54 +0530

Hi All ,

I am running Netview 7.1.4 for windows, one of my routers showing in the map but in an unknown state when I continuously ping this device its status changes to green then it goes back to the previous state.

I am using seed file to discover, it is sending message like interface unreachable to the TEC  console ,I unmanaged this router but still events are coming ,could any one help me solve this two problems ?

 With regards,

USTechnology

Praveen kumar

praveenkumar.nair AT ustri DOT com