nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Incorrectly Built Binary

2005-07-20 10:16:48
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Incorrectly Built Binary
From: Diane Benze <dbenze AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:16:15 -0400
Hi, Anvaj -

This is from the ITSA Version 1.3 Release Notes:

         When you start the Tivoli NetView Web console on the Red Hat Enterprise Linux(R)
         Advanced Server 3.0 system, the following message is displayed:
   Incorrectly built binary which accesses errno or h_errno directly.
   Needs to be fixed.
   AMU01048732W Layer 2 topology data is currently not available.
         You can ignore this message as it does not indicate any loss of functionality.

I'm not sure if this information was also in the FP2 release notes but, as the note says, functionality
isn't affected in any way, so you can ignore it.

Diane

diane benze | ibm software group | tivoli netview cvt test | 919.224.1035 | dbenze AT us.ibm DOT com

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 9:49 AM