nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Events in trapd.log but not in Control desk!

2005-07-20 09:58:36
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Events in trapd.log but not in Control desk!
From: Larry Fagan <larrytechie AT yahoo DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 06:57:20 -0700 (PDT)
James,
I'm sorry to put you into thinking on this..
Yes.. I modified ENTREPRISEDEF just to add a TEC class
slot value and nothing else.
I'm puzzled as well on how to enable these from "log
onlY' since no OID in trapd.conf. Anyway i have asked
my VPN guys to get me the MIB. Will try doing mib2trap
and even will try just to manaully add as we are
interested only in couple trap messages as i know the
OID for that. So then will keep PMR as last option..
Many thanks as usual....
Larry

=== message truncated ===