nv-l

RE: [nv-l] EP Engine not responding!!

2005-07-20 05:56:35
Subject: RE: [nv-l] EP Engine not responding!!
From: usman.taokeer AT s-iii DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:58:45 +0500

That's the weird part, the endpoint is running, its logged in to the gateway and was successful as well during the installation, the profiles are distributed successfully!

I've run the command you specified and it was successful as well. I don't know what the problem is ???

Regards,
Usman

"praveen kumar" <praveenkumar.nair AT ustri DOT com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

20-07-05 02:46 PM
Please respond to
nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

<nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
cc
Subject
RE: [nv-l] EP Engine not responding!!

Hi usman,

The problem I think is the endpoint is not able to communicate with the server you can use the command wdmcmd –restart –e endpoint label try this if not able try installing the endpoint once again and see the login to gateway successful or not

USTechnology

Praveen kumar

praveenkumar.nair AT ustri DOT com

721, Nila