nv-l

RE: [nv-l] EP Engine not responding!!

2005-07-20 05:47:49
Subject: RE: [nv-l] EP Engine not responding!!
From: "praveen kumar" <praveenkumar.nair AT ustri DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:16:57 +0530

Hi usman,

The problem I think is the endpoint is not able to communicate with the server you can use the command wdmcmd –restart –e endpoint label try this if not able try installing the endpoint once again and see the login to gateway successful or not

USTechnology

Praveen kumar

praveenkumar.nair AT ustri DOT com

721, Nila