nv-l

[nv-l] Opening a web page (on a different server) via the web console

2005-07-14 18:06:51
Subject: [nv-l] Opening a web page (on a different server) via the web console
From: don.turrentine AT amsouth DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:05:27 -0500
I have been able to add commands to the web menu and execute them
successfully.  (I would still like to get rid of the unnecessary web page
but that is another issue.)  I would like to now open a browser window and
connect to another webserver via a menu item on the web console.  My
NetView server is AIX, all my web console clients are Windows 2000 or XP,
the mandated browser is IE 6.  I would like to allow users to open up a
connection to my Crystal Enterprise server to view reports.

---
Don Turrentine
BH-0302
AmSouth Bank