nv-l

[nv-l] Custom web console menu actions without launching browser

2005-07-13 12:32:24
Subject: [nv-l] Custom web console menu actions without launching browser
From: don.turrentine AT amsouth DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:31:36 -0500
I have been able to add some items to the Object Menu of the Web Console
(much thanks to Francois, Leslie, and Jane!).  Is it possible to add items
that do not open a browser window?  For actions like Delete to delete an
object I do not need the window opened.  I would like for it to behave much
like the Manage, Unmanage, Acknowledge, and Unacknowledge actions.  I
notice that these actions use a method associated with the MapTreeClient.
Do I have to write a custom method?

---
Don Turrentine
BH-0302