nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Wrong Symbols in Map

2005-07-13 09:31:41
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Wrong Symbols in Map
From: James Shanks <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:31:04 -0400
Hello Martina,

Well, I don't know what to tell you beyond the obvious, as I don't work on
netmon nor ipmap.
But the process for updating oid_to_type and oid_to_sym  and then deleting
and rediscovering objects is well-known and well-documented.  It was
recently discussed on the nv-l list last month, so perhaps you could review
those notes in the archives and pick up some pointers there.  Otherwise,
you'll have to talk to Support.  Regretfully, I have nothing more to offer.

James Shanks
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group