nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Loadhosts with FP3

2005-07-13 04:21:16
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Loadhosts with FP3
From: Brett <bgillmore AT gmail DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 20:20:51 +1200
I'm having the same issue on my solaris boxes. However id does seem to
work ok if you add them into the netmon.seed file instead of the
loadhost. However I would like to figure it out. Also tried calling
support and they tried a bunch of things which none worked. ANyone
else getting this issue with the fix pack.

Also I noticed that fp3 also has a memory leak to boot, and fp4 won't
be out till october.