nv-l

[nv-l] Loadhosts command giving an error

2005-06-30 10:30:08
Subject: [nv-l] Loadhosts command giving an error
From: "praveen kumar" <praveenkumar.nair AT ustri DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 20:00:14 +0530

 Hi All,

I am running netview 7.1.4 in windows ,I am trying to discover a remote router which is unsucessful  ,I am able to ping it as well as snmp walk in it unable to get it discovered by Netview

I tried loadhosts command and the error output is

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>loadhosts -m 255.255.255.0 -v -P

10.31.100.6 router

Created host router (156234) UP

Added UP interface 10.31.100.6 (156235) to router

ERROR: Could not add node router to topology: Object Database Failure: Success

^Z

1 nodes added to database

1 interfaces added

Thanks in advance,