nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Netview 713 Install Fails !

2005-05-10 16:10:42
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Netview 713 Install Fails !
From: justin_eagleson AT bankone DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 16:09:56 -0400
Hi Larry.

I don't mean to short-circuit diagnostics here, but have you tried
installing 7.1.4 with "instalnv -k SERVER" command? It doesn't require
Tivoli Framework and you may have more success. Or do you have a
requirement somewhere for 7.1.3?

Regards,

Justin Eagleson
Systems / Service Management & Tools
office: 614-213-9017
pager: 877-864-2056
cell: 614-226-1148

Justin Eagleson

Larry Fagan <larrytechie AT yahoo DOT com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
05/10/2005 04:00 PM
Please respond to nv-l