nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Set Severity in Routerup_ev

2005-02-25 08:38:16
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Set Severity in Routerup_ev
From: "Colin Mulkerrins" <Colin.Mulkerrins AT anpost DOT ie>
To: <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:37:40 -0000
Tom,

You could try modifying the tec_slot value for severity and see does
that give the desired results
(Go to Event Configuration -> select the ROUTERUP_EV -> Modify -> select
the T/EC Slot Map... Button and change the severity there)

I hav'nt tried this myself, but it may suit your needs.

Regards

Colin Mulkerrins
Enterprise Systems Management
An Post