nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Set Severity in Routerup_ev

2005-02-25 08:32:35
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Set Severity in Routerup_ev
From: Paul <pstroud AT bellsouth DOT net>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:31:46 -0500
Tom,
The behavior you are seeing is normal, the severity of the event
is determined by the TEC ruleset and populated there.

Paul

Tom Hallberg wrote:

Hi

I need to specify the severity lvl for some events befor I forward it to
TEC. Because right now when I get, for example, ROUTERUP_EV (I think thats
the right event), TEC dosent know which severity that event has.

So should I edit any file for this or should I make this change in Ruleset
Editor? If so, which file or what kind of object in RE?

Thank you

//Tom