nv-l

[nv-l] Netview Server Upgrade

2005-02-16 14:09:06
Subject: [nv-l] Netview Server Upgrade
From: reamd AT Nationwide DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:08:25 -0500

Hi All,
         Im upgraded a netview server from 4.3.3 AIX  Netview 6.0.3   to
5.2.0.0-02 AIX  Netview 7.1.4 FixPack2.  I changed the hostname and IP
address of this server and I think I missed something. For some reason this
server does not show up on the map 'ManagerSubmap'      I can do a nslookup
on the IP and the Hostname and it resolves. I can ping and snmpwalk the
server.  The server is also in the host and seed file. Where can I find
instruction for changing the IP address and Hostname? I have done a
reset_ci also...

Thanks,
 Dave