nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Netmon.lrf

2005-02-04 15:45:06
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netmon.lrf
From: "Davis, Donald" <donald.davis AT firstcitizens DOT com>
To: "'nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 15:44:05 -0500

Dave,
How did that happen? You have too many fields !
It looks like you may have pasted something twice.  Do you have the original?

I would start by deleting this segment ":::: eed,-A,-J,-u,-c,-l,-h,-K0:"

Use my file as an example. Note that I have many different options than you.
OVs_YES_START:nvsecd,ovtopmd,trapd,ovwdb:-P,-S,-s/usr/OV/conf/netmon.seed,-A,-u,-K0:OVs_WELL_BEHAVED:15:/usr/OV/conf/FFDC/scripts/netmon_FFDC:5:

Don Davis