nv-l

[nv-l] TBSM adapter

2005-02-02 07:53:06
Subject: [nv-l] TBSM adapter
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 12:52:03 +0000
Has anyone used the NetView TBSM adapter???

It was commented on in the NetView 7.1 Release notes and I vaguely remember it was in the ADAPTERS subdirectory, but it doesn't seem to exist on either the 7.1.3 or 7.1.4 CDs any more and I cannot find any documentation for it.

Anyone used it? Alternatively, anyone forwarded NetView events to TEC and thence on to TBSM and is prepared to share experiences?

Cheers,
Jane

Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565
Copyright (c) 2005 Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>.  All rights
reserved.