nv-l

Re: [nv-l] IP Address Change

2005-01-17 09:55:14
Subject: Re: [nv-l] IP Address Change
From: Ed Gunnet <gunnet AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:54:34 -0500

After restoring the backed up data, run /usr/OV/service/reset_ci.  That should do it.  This changes all necessary configuration to the current IP address.

Regards,

Ed Gunnet
Product Development Support - NetView Product Integrity
Tivoli Systems - APPG Business Unit
Internet: gunnet AT us.ibm DOT com
Phone:  919-224-2189

"Catalina Martinez" <Catalina.Martinez AT tlc.state.tx DOT us>
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

01/17/2005 09:34 AM
Please respond to
nv-l

<nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
cc
Subject
[nv-l] IP Address Change

Hello List,

What are the procedures for changing the ip address of the Netview server. Netview 7.1.4 FP 2, AIX 5.2. No framework, NO TEC. Just plain old Netview.

I am moving my backup server into production and changing the ip address only (to what is assigned to the production server).

Catalina