nv-l

[nv-l] MLM on Solaris white paper

2004-12-23 07:09:15
Subject: [nv-l] MLM on Solaris white paper
From: alejandro.gabay AT reuters DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:04:18 -0300
Hi:
We are facing a lot of problem when trying to configure the MLM in the same box
where Netview is running.  Specifically regarding to community names.
MLM policies are some times distributed and some times not. I have seen on the
list group that there is a white paper for MLM configuration under Solaris.
Do you know where can I get the paper?. Has anyone succeded in running MLM with
netview togheter in the same Solaris box?.
Do anyone habe any recomendation?.

Netview 7.1.4. FP2 Solaris 8

B. Regards
Alejandro Gabay