nv-l

Re: [nv-l] New NetView 7.1.4 for modern Linux distros

2004-11-18 18:53:33
Subject: Re: [nv-l] New NetView 7.1.4 for modern Linux distros
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:41:30 +0000
Hi Scott,
The NetView on Linux for SuSe 9 is a non-Framework install. However, there was a post recently on tme10 from someone who I think had Framework 4.1.1 running on SuSe 9 and also Comms Manager - they were having issues with ITM. Don't try Framework 4.1 - tried that - doesn't work.
Cheers,
Jane

Barr, Scott wrote:

Jane, does this imply there is a way to get framework installed on those
newer distros or are you talking about a non-framework only environment?
I would like to get framework up on Suse 9 but have been unsuccessful.
Any resources you could recommend would be helpful.