nv-l

RE: [nv-l] vpxdTrap

2004-11-18 14:51:42
Subject: RE: [nv-l] vpxdTrap
From: "Van Order, Drew \(US - Hermitage\)" <dvanorder AT deloitte DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:51:01 -0600
Thanks James--it is an acknowledged bug with VMWare either at the agent or the MIB. They have decided not to fix it, rather make customers wait for the next version. We can't wait for them. I figured there was a way to look at what the trap actually sent and adjust NV accordingly. Unless someone eyeballs something obvious I figured the next step is to do a hex dump to see exactly what is coming across. But it does look like what you are listing below--ENTERPRISE. I will try to trick it one more time before hex dumping.