nv-l

[nv-l] AIX433_MINIMAL_IMAGE_99285

2004-11-05 01:36:42
Subject: [nv-l] AIX433_MINIMAL_IMAGE_99285
From: wolfgang.nilz AT arz.co DOT at
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 07:36:00 +0100

Hello list!

We have NetView 7.1.3 Fixpak 2 on AIX 5.1 .
Im trying to create a new field in /usr/OV/fields/C and get the message ovw_fields: AIX433_MINIMAL_IMAGE_99285: 0403-006 Execute permission denied. Because of this other errors are the consequence and the new fields are not added.

It can't be a normal access problem because I'm working with root-user and changed all files in /usr/OV/fields/. to 777.
ovw_fields wasn't changed since 2002 and in the meantime I added some fields concerning symbols (oid_to_symbol, etc.)

Well I haven't added new fields since we upgraded to a higher AIX-version. Could that be the reason?

Does anybody knows an answer?

Sincerely / Mit freundlichem Gruß,

Wolfgang Nilz
Allgemeines Rechenzentrum GmbH
Netzwerkgruppe
Wide Area Networks

A-6020 Innsbruck, Tschamlerstraße 2

Tel.: +43 / (0)504009-1292
Fax: +43 / (0)504009-1382
E-Mail:
wolfgang.nilz AT arz.co DOT at
http://www.arz.co.at

Disclaimer:
Diese Nachricht dient ausschließlich zu Informationszwecken und ist nur für den Gebrauch des Empfängers bestimmt.

This message is only for informational purposes and is intended solely for the use of the addressee.