nv-l

RE: [nv-l] dot1dbridge

2004-10-27 16:19:15
Subject: RE: [nv-l] dot1dbridge
From: Francois Le Hir <flehir AT ca.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:22:21 -0400

How often does TSA read the dot1dBridge table in the switch ? is it every
15 minutes ?
Where does this recommendation come from and where is it documented ?

Thanks,
Salutations, / Regards,

Francois Le Hir
Network Projects & Consulting Services
IBM Global Services
Phone: (514) 964 2145

             "Barr, Scott"
             <Scott_Barr@csgsy
             stems.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>

             owner-nv-l@lists.                                          cc
             us.ibm.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [nv-l] dot1dbridge
             10/27/2004 04:07
             PM

             Please respond to
                   nv-l

Follow up from our router guru:

IOS type looks like the following.

csg-gss-sw1(config)#mac-address-table aging-time XXX

So that covers both flavors of the Cisco switch IOS?s