nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Problem with object

2004-10-22 11:32:53
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Problem with object
From: "Allison, Jason \(JALLISON\)" <JALLISON AT arinc DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:31:38 -0400
If you are able to find unique attributes to these sets of objects, you could write an API routine utilizing OVwDbDeleteObject looping thourgh each map/submap/object list.  Ive done this before, but it was more of a tool to clean up messes I created in the OVwDB on development benches.

Best of luck,

Jason Allison
Principal Engineer
ARINC Incorporated