nv-l

Re: [nv-l] How many people does it take

2004-10-05 10:38:08
Subject: Re: [nv-l] How many people does it take
From: Paul <pstroud AT bellsouth DOT net>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 10:28:21 -0400
Herman,
That's a tough question to answer. I guess it really depends of the
skill level of those involved and requirements in the environment. I would think 1 for each or 3 total would probably be ideal, but again
it really depends on how you use the products.

Paul

Caballero, Herman - Herman E wrote:

I’ve been curious about this for quite a while. But, how many people does it take to administer/manage Tivoli? Using following products: Tivoli Framework, Netview, TEC?

I’m just trying to prove a point here. I know the size of the Network changes from company to company, but lets say to manage 20,0000 + devices.

Thank you,

Herman