nv-l

Re: [nv-l] How many people does it take

2004-10-05 10:32:06
Subject: Re: [nv-l] How many people does it take
From: matteo.gorghetto AT t-systems DOT it
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 16:20:37 +0200

We are 3 people. Hope it helps.

regards

Please respond to nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

Sent by:        owner-nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

To:        <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
cc:         (bcc: Matteo Gorghetto/User/T-Systems/IT)

Subject:        [nv-l] How many people does it take

I've been curious about this for quite a while.  But, how many people does it take to administer/manage Tivoli?  Using following products: TivoliFramework, Netview, TEC?

I'm just trying to prove a point here.  I know the size of the Network changes from company to company, but lets say to manage 20,0000 + devices.

Thank you,

Herman

Matteo Gorghetto

IT Delivery - Systems Management
CC Midrange

T-Systems Italia S.p.A.
Società unipersonale soggetta a direzione e coordinamento di T-Systems International GmbH
appartenente al Gruppo Deutsche Telekom

Via degli Ontani, 25
36100 - Vicenza
Phone: (+39) 444 558.302
Fax: (+39) 0 444 558.352
Mobile: (+39) 348 7133251
e-mail: matteo.gorghetto AT t-systems DOT it
Web Site: http://www.t-systems.it

"the wise men talk as they have something to say, the fools talk as they have to say something...."