nv-l

RE: [nv-l] RFI Question

2004-10-01 05:15:21
Subject: RE: [nv-l] RFI Question
From: Maxime TRANNOY <MTRANNOY AT fr.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:02:50 +0200

Yes the problem could be similar but i use netview 7.1.3 FP2 so it should
be also fixed.

Cordialement.

Maxime TRANNOY
IGS - Network Delivery Support Center
Tel : +33 (0) 492 114 767
mailto:mtrannoy AT fr.ibm DOT com

             JAMES Robin
             <robin.james@euro
             control.int>                                               To
             Sent by:                  "'nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com'"

             owner-nv-l@lists.         <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>

             us.ibm.com                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             30-09-2004 16:08          RE: [nv-l] RFI Question

             Please respond to
                   nv-l

We had a situation where we were getting symbols set to white on our LAN
incorrectly and it was caused by a bug when there is a simple network
without a router. We had to switch off RFI. The problem was fixed in NV
7.1.2 under IY23153.

Robin