nv-l

[nv-l] Format error in trapd.log

2004-09-28 08:34:17
Subject: [nv-l] Format error in trapd.log
From: "Gerardo Ruiz Garcia" <gerardo_ruiz AT inicia DOT es>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:23:07 +0200
In our network enviorment we are going to test traps received from new devices
Cisco MDS.

We have Netview 7.1.1 AIX 4.3.3 ML-10

Trapd.conf does not included new traps as we don´t know enterprise that
send them, so we have in trapd.log the message "? FMT ".

The question is that we receive the next line from one of these devices:
........................  X FMT ERROR: accessing element #3, only 1 available.

What does mean source X.

Empieza el curso con buen pie. Todo lo que necesitas en Tiscali Formación.

http://www.tiscali.es/formacion
Tiscali duplicará la velocidad de todos sus ADSL a partir del 29 de septiembre
sin coste adicional para el cliente.