nv-l

[nv-l] NV does not update map colors

2004-09-24 08:25:10
Subject: [nv-l] NV does not update map colors
From: alejandro.gabay AT reuters DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:11:36 -0300
Hi All:
I have Netview 7.1.4 FP1 running on a SUN / Solaris 8 box.
I see a very strange problem related to map colors, sometimes the network map
does not update its color unless I enter the object (by doing a double click).
It can stay red on the map for days untill I enter the icon and double click on
it. Only after that the icon changes to green.

Also icons on the ViewChildren area can show red, although the same icon on the
map looks green¿?¿?¿?.

Have anyone of you seen something like that?.Does anyone have a clue about what
shall I check?

B. Regards
Alejandro Gabay
Operation Supervisor, Argentina, Uruguay & Paraguay.
Reuters Ltd

the views of Reuters Ltd.