nv-l

[nv-l] Java Console question

2004-09-09 16:30:19
Subject: [nv-l] Java Console question
From: ronnie.ross AT springs DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 16:19:46 -0400
What is the best way to spread out the icons on the main console so the
Full Java Consoles look good instead of having all the icons overlapping
making it hard to read?

I had an almost perfect map, then I moved one near the edge on the main
console and now on the Java consoles, the icons got bigger making them
overlap and they removed the city icon and are just green location object.
I have pulled all the ones near that edge back but on the Java consoles the
icons moved but does not change back to be readable.

Ronnie Ross