nv-l

[nv-l] ciscoworks integration ?

2004-08-27 16:33:42
Subject: [nv-l] ciscoworks integration ?
From: Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz AT princeton DOT edu>
To: Netview <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:18:51 -0400
Netview 7.1.4
Sol 8

    I have just changed my CISCOWORKS integration to now use HTTPS
instead of HTTP via the INTEGRATION UTILITY from the pulldown menu and
saved it via the pop up window.

    When I launch CISCO-VIEW from the CISCOWORKS pull down menu after
selecting a CISCO device, the browser pops up but gives me an error
stating "I/O error".   I do see that it is now using HTTPS.

    Now when I try to go back and change the integration to HTTP and
save it, when I launch it again it still uses HTTPS.   I have even shut
down all processes and started again but no luck.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Jeff Fitzwater
OIT Network Systems