nv-l

[nv-l] Tivoli Support Technical Exchange: Integrating NetView 7.1.4 with Tivoli Data Warehouse v1.2 and Crystal Enterprise v9

2004-08-24 15:52:33
Subject: [nv-l] Tivoli Support Technical Exchange: Integrating NetView 7.1.4 with Tivoli Data Warehouse v1.2 and Crystal Enterprise v9
From: Inge Halvorsen <ihalvors AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:37:21 -0400

       Tivoli Support Technical Exchange:
"Expand your technical understanding of your current Tivoli products, in a convenient format hosted by Tivoli Support Engineers. This program will provide support discussions containing product information, trouble-shooting tips, common issues, problem solving resources and other Support recommendations. Tivoli Engineers presenting the topic will provide subject matter expert direction and value as Exchange leaders. By participating in the Exchange, we expect to add to your ability to manage your Tivoli products with increased effectiveness."

To learn more about Tivoli's Support Technical Exchange please go to:
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/supp_tech_exch.html

Upcoming NetView Support Technical Exchange:
On Wednesday, September 8th, 11:00 EST, Gareth Holl of IBM Tivoli NetView Support will be presenting technical information on "Integrating NetView 7.1.4 with Tivoli Data Warehouse v1.2 and Crystal Enterprise v9".  Please refer to the agenda below for more details.  The presentation will be given via a conference call.  Questions and Answers will be available at the end of the presentation.

To register to attend, please go to the Tivoli Support Technical Exchange website:
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/supp_tech_exch.html

Upon registration you will be asked for the following information:  name, email address, company name, title, phone number, and number of attendees.

One to two days before the Exchange a notification will be sent to you providing the information needed to participate.

       Materials:

       Education Material to be presented will be sent to participating customers prior to the Exchange by the Support Technical Exchange                 Admin.

        Communication:
       Gareth Holl of IBM Tivoli NetView Support will be delivering the presentation.

       Presentation Delivery:

       Conference call information will be sent to participating customers prior to the Exchange by the Support Technical Exchange Admin.

       Customer Interaction:

       Customers will have the opportunity to ask questions at the end of the presentation.

       Agenda:

       - Review integration between NetView V7.1.3 and TEDW V1.1

                - New and updated warehouse features for Tivoli NetView V7.1.4
                - New and updated features for Tivoli Data Warehouse V1.2
                - Architecture and Data Flow
                - Installation Summary for Crystal Enterprise 9
                - Installation Summary for Tivoli Data Warehouse V1.2
                - Installation Summary for NetView Warehouse Enablement Packs  (ANM and AN1)
                - Configuring the NetView warehouse components
                - Configuring the ETLs within the Data Warehouse
                - Viewing Reports within Crystal Enterprise 9

                Schedule:
               Wednesday, September 8th, 11:00 EST

Interest in future NetView Support Technical Exchanges:
If you are interested in getting a reminder of upcoming future NetView STE's please send me an e-mail with your request.
I will add you to my current  mailing list of NetView customers to whom I send reminders.

Regards,
Inge Halvorsen

Teamlead, IBM Software Support for Tivoli NetView
Office: (919) 254 - 2197     e-mail: ihalvors AT us.ibm DOT com

Expand your Tivoli product knowledge by participating in Support Technical Exchange. Sign up today!                       http://www-3.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/supp_tech_exch.html

"Need help with Tivoli Software Products?"
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/