nv-l

[nv-l] Map color and trap severity.

2004-08-17 10:38:38
Subject: [nv-l] Map color and trap severity.
From: alejandro.gabay AT reuters DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 10:58:22 -0300
Hi All:
Is there any way to create a new trap definition that's affect an object status
in the NV map?. The idea is to have one specific trap associated to an specific
map color. I know it can be done trough rulesets but this will duplicate all
events. One for the trap severity and another for the map status.
I am running NV 7.1.4 FP 1 on Solaris 8.

B. Regards
Alejandro Gabay

the views of Reuters Ltd.