nv-l

Re: [nv-l] submap layout

2004-08-11 08:58:55
Subject: Re: [nv-l] submap layout
From: Oliver Bruchhaeuser <oliver.bruchhaeuser AT de.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:48:18 +0200

no, probably not a misunderstanding.
If you got a ring, than the type of the first (in this segment) discovered interface is probably Token Ring or FDDI.
Take another look at /usr/OV/conf/C/if_to_sym and the man page.

Oliver

Mike <mikee AT mikee.ath DOT cx>
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

11.08.2004 14:38
Please respond to
nv-l

nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
cc
Subject
Re: [nv-l] submap layout

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004, Oliver Bruchhaeuser wrote:

> Mike,
>
> the submap layout (segment type) for the different interface types is
> defined in /usr/OV/conf/C/if_to_sym.
> There is an explaination in the header of this file and also a man page
> (man if_to_sym) available.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Oliver
>

> Mike <mikee AT mikee.ath DOT cx>
> Sent by: owner-nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
> 10.08.2004 21:54
> Please respond to
> nv-l

> NetView <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
> cc
>
> Subject
> [nv-l] submap layout
>

> Once the submap is created, how is the layout changed
> from the point-to-point to row/column?
>
> Mike

Maybe I'm misunderstanding... I mean the automatic layout. Currently
I have one submap that displays all locations in a large circle. I
want to change that layout from a circle to the row/grid layout.

Mike