nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Printing from XNMGRAPH

2004-08-02 03:56:15
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Printing from XNMGRAPH
From: Oliver Bruchhaeuser <oliver.bruchhaeuser AT de.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:47:04 +0200

The "PrintTool" mentioned by Leslie is shipped with NetView:
/usr/OV/bin/printtool
You can also start it from the NetView GUI (Tools -> Print) or from the Tool bar.
It lets you capture and print any screen image. Including your NetView graphs.

Oliver

CMazon AT commercebankfl DOT com
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

29.07.2004 20:44
Please respond to
nv-l

nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
cc
Subject
Re: [nv-l] Printing from XNMGRAPH

Perhaps i'm just to accustomed to a windows environment. I switched over to Linux for the ability to create my own rulesets and I have been successful.  Plus I already enabled TDW with the Linux server.

This is what I am doing.  I select the node, and graph the collected data. Once I see the graph, my only options are to save it or update the data and change some of the views. I have no option to print. If I save it, its saves it as ASCII formatted text so I can import somewhere else however, I want to be able to print the graph as it appears.

Thanks.

Carlos

Commercebank

Leslie Clark <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

07/28/2004 11:30 PM
Please respond to nv-l

Is the PrintTool not there on Linux? Or you don't want to use it? Or are you interested in doing it from xnmgraph when you run it from the commandline?

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

CMazon AT commercebankfl DOT com
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

07/23/2004 12:00 PM
Please respond to
nv-l

To nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
cc
Subject [nv-l] Printing from XNMGRAPH

NV7.1.4 FP1 Linux RH 7.2

Hey list,

Is there a way to print a graph straight from XNMGRAPH?

Carlos