nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Netmon not discovering certain objects

2004-07-21 14:23:09
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netmon not discovering certain objects
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr AT csgsystems DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:02:58 -0500
FYI, after ovwdbdelete of objects and the restart of netmon, the existing REMOVED objects are still in the data base (same object IDs) and the nodes have still not been discovered. I'm clueless on next steps. Other than getting a netmon trace, anyone have any ideas? I have about half a dozen nodes that discovery just isn't happening and all aspects of SNMP/ping access appear correct. The devices are a mix of routers, and AIX and Solaris.