[nv-l] Netview Integration with SAN Manager, SNMP Research & Optivity
Netview on Windows
Could anyone please advise if the following solution
would work or other possible options.
1) Install Netview 7.1.4 with FP1 onto W2K with RDBMS
2) Install Tivoli SAN Manager onto NV 7.1.4.
3) Install Switch Analyzer 1.2
4) Install SNMP Research - Security Pack for SNMPv3
support onto the same server (does anyone have any
supporting documentation for this).
5) Install Nortel Optivity 10.2 onto the Netview
server. I understand that to resolve a conflict with
Optivity and Netview I would need to disable the
Windows trap service. How would disabling the Windows
trap service affect trap management for printers and
other devices that are networked and are SNMP
supported? Could I install Optivity onto a seperate
machine and still integrate it with Netview?
Thanks & Kind Regards,
Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - Send 10MB messages!